So you just got engaged and all set to take your love story to the next level! Congratulations! Now you must have a lot in your plate if you are one of those independent souls who will be planning her big day all by herself. Worry not! Keep these nifty tips in mind while you will be on the anvil of organizing your own wedding event that everyone will remember.
1. Get started by creating a to-do list in the order of your priorities. Either write it down or maintain a notepad on your mobile phone. Get this done at least 6 months prior to your wedding.
2. Browse through the internet to get a clear picture of the overall budget according to your preferred wedding area.
3. It’s almost impossible to manage all the wedding hassles single-handedly. Enlist help from a customized wedding service that will provide exactly what you want without exceeding your budget.
4. Consult with your partner, close friends, and other married couples to get more ideas.
5. Start exercising and eat the right food to fit perfectly into your favourite wedding dress on the D-day.
6. Pay regular visits to the beauty salon which offers facial, spa, pedicure, manicure, and hair care services that suits your skin and hair type.
7. Choose your wedding dress material according to the season of your marriage.
8. Customize your wedding dress according to your favourite colour, design, and style. A good bridal wear designer can help you with this.
9. Make a realistic guest list by consulting with your partner and make sure you stick to the budget.
10. If creating wedding cards seem too painstaking then you can create a Facebook page and send the invites using beautiful wedding invitation cards. (and you’ll get all of these online for FREE!)
11. Try to capture yours and your partner’s favourite things in the wedding theme.
12. Get all the documents ready which you would need for marriage registration.
13. Work with the wedding service providers closely to get the transport facilities, catering, decoration, and music sorted.
14. Keep substitute pairs of shoes handy to stay comfortable throughout the busy day.
15. Make sure there are people to host the guests cordially.
Last but not the least, do not panic! You need to keep your calm to get the best out of everything you choose to do on your big day! All the best!